2 Volt Cells (20yr Life)
2V Tubular Gel Batteries
Click on the PDF icons to download data sheets for each product
General Specifications and Technical Data Sheets
Power-Sonic Europe manufactures a large range of 2v cells. Specifications are for guidance only, so please contact us for information on our full range, detailed specifications and applications advice.
If you cannot find your battery requirements from our listings, please contact us here.
- Sealed Maintenance Free
Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows trouble free, safe operation . Can be supplied as a standard vertical installation or by special request, for a horizontal installation. The sealed system eliminates electrolyte checking and water addition. The gases generated are recombined internally during normal use.
- Shelf Life and Storage
Special vents, high purity lead and grid alloys assure a low self-discharge rate and consequently a long shelf life. Lower Storage temperatures enhance shelf life characteristics even further.
- Very Low Self Discharge
Less than 2 % per month
- Long Standby Service Life
Tubular plate design yields a design life of up to 20 years in standby applications
- Cyclic Use
1700 cycles in accordance with IEC 896-2 (20°C).The number of charge /discharge cycles depends on the capacity taken from the battery (a function of discharge rate and depth of discharge) operating temperature and charging method.
- Design Flexibility
Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to give you choice of voltage and capacity.
- Compact Design
Power-Sonic Batteries utilise the state of the art design, highest grade materials, and a carefully controlled plate making process to provide excellent output per cell.
- Designed-in Reliability
Cutting edge, manufacturing and process control combined with strict quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Charge: -15 to 50° C
Discharge: -15 to 60° C
Storage: -20° to + 50° C (in fully charged condition)
- Sealed, maintenance free
- Leak-proof design
- High conductivity terminals
- High integrity terminal seal including compression grommet
- Low pressure non-return rubber valves
- Low resistance micro porous glass separators
- Special grid alloys for prolonged service life
- ABS plastic containers
- Non-spillable classification
- IATA approved as non-hazardous
- Manufactured to ISO 9001
- Photovoltaic / Solar / Wind
- Cycling / Float service
- Wheelchair / Electric vehicle
- Boats/Marine/Navigational Aids
- Portable medical equipment
- Radio and cellular telephone relay stations
- Emergency lighting systems
- Railway signalling
- Maritime standby power on ships and ashore
- Process and control engineering
- Buoy lighting